As well as our universal Information, Advice and Support Service, we are able to offer some specialist services for carers.
Targeted Carer Support
Some carers have very specific needs or the nature of their caring role can mean that specialist knowledge is required. We have secured funding to support some specific groups of carers:
- Carers of people with cancer
- Carers of people with Mental ill health
- Chinese Carers
- Carers of people with dementia
Carer Emergency Card
The Carer Emergency card is for you to put in your purse or wallet in case something happens to you. The emergency services will then know you are a carer and take the appropriate action.
You can either contact us to post one out to you or click here to print your own.
CarerSmart discounts for carers
CarerSmart is a club run by Carers Trust, the UK’s largest Carers’ charity, and is open to carers, people with care needs, staff and volunteers across the Carers Trust network.
Joining is easy and free. Once you are a member, you can benefit from a wide range of offers including:
- Cashback on shopping from numerous high street retailers
- Best rates from energy providers
- Reductions on insurance renewals
- Discounts on holidays and travel arrangements
- Reduced price lifestyle activities
- Free legal advice services
and much, much more . . . there really is something for everyone.
Click here for further details and to register