The aim of our service is to ensure that carers are supported in every way possible so that they are able to take on this vital role while maintaining their own wellbeing.
We help carers in a number of ways:
- Offering a Wellbeing Check – an opportunity to talk through your individual situation and help you plan to deal with your caring role while maintaining your own wellbeing
- Identifying training to help you in your caring role
- Accessing discounted services – click here for more details
- Providing an Emergency Card – click here to print your own
- Identifying, or providing, support groups, to put you in touch with other carers, either face-to-face or virtually
- Providing up-to-date information about local services and how to access them
- Sending out regular e-bulletins
- Providing information and advice about issues that concern family carers, including:
- National and local organisations offering information and support
- Local health and social care services
- Relief care
- Aids and adaptations
- Your rights at work
…… and much more
If you need to contact the Warwickshire County Council then please call Internal 01926 581433 or External 01926 731433.
Please contact us for details
We can also offer appointments via Skype or Facetime
If you are a professional and wish to refer a carer, please either download our Referral Form by clicking here or complete the on-line form below. NOTE:- This form will only work on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome only and WILL NOT work on Internet Explorer.