Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Job title: Services Manager- Regulated Services
Responsible to: Registered Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 Annually
Contract: Full Time
Hours: 37 hours per week
Annual leave: 25 days plus statutory bank holidays
End Date: 23rd February 2020
Interview: 27th February 2020
The Service Manager will be responsible for day to day running of the regulated care service in the Rugby/Warwickshire location in line with regulatory requirements, leading and motivating the team to deliver high – quality person centred care in the community.
The position will be responsible for ensuring all regulatory compliance and standards are met.
The role requires a dynamic, adaptable and creative person with proven leadership and management ability, a supportive and helpful person with strong interpersonal and influencing expertise to build relationships with a wide range of people at all levels of the organisation, with other organisations and the carers we support.
We are looking for someone who can motivate the team to ensure its activity is well planned and organised and it is on track to achieve what it sets out to do
Essential qualifications/experience for the role
- Minimum two years’ experience in similar role
- Experience of managing and delivering social care in the community
- To have NVQL4 or QCF L5 or working towards
- You will be effective in managing your time, workload and priorities
- Able to build excellent working relationships that quickly enable you to become a trusted and credible leader
- Be a creative thinker who can influence, embrace and communicate improvements to the team.
- Sound knowledge of CQC Essential Standards
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety in relation to delivering care in the community
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer relations skills
For any further information please contact us on 024 7610 1040 extension 513/ 07528080531 or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org