Job Title: Rota Coordinator
Reports To: Registered Manager
Reporting Office: Head Office 6 Queen Victoria Road Coventry CV3 1JH
Salary: £18,500 plus on call
Annual leave: 25 days plus annual bank holidays
Hours:37 hours per week
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE POST
To support the Care Manager and regulated Care team to organize all aspects of Care Support Worker’s rotas adhering to all Carers Trust policies, especially those relating to equal opportunities, service user confidentiality and health and safety.
- To compile Carers Trust care plan specific to the individual service user.
- To maintained accurate service provision records, visiting service users to arrange new or revised services, to check on service delivery and ensuring a quality responsive service.
- To attend care plan meetings with social services and to report accurately on the meetings informing the care manager of the outcome.
- To plan the daily rotas.To manage rota system for regulated Care team across Coventry and Rugby.
- To supervise care support staff on a regular basis and to carry out spot checks as necessary.
- To provide “on call” out of hours cover for staff and service users as required on a rota basis.
- To assist the Care Manager in any other relevant tasks commensurate with the grade and in the absence of the Care Manager undertake those tasks which are necessary to ensure the efficient and continue operation of the service.
- To assist with administration/clerical duties as required.
- Any other duties at management discretion
- Educated to GCSE standard or above.
- Must be numerate and literate.
- Other languages are an advantage.
- QCF or NVQ Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent, Or proven experience in the care sector with appropriate training/qualifications.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to get on well with people and be able to communicate at all levels.
- Good knowledge of community care issues.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety.
- Understanding the needs of carers.
- Willingness to undertake training courses.
- Proven ability to learn new software packages.
- Team Management
- The ability to work within specified guidelines and to work to deadlines.
- Have the use of personal transport, full driving license and be willing to travel throughout the area of operation.
- Able to work unsupervised and on own initiative under the general directions of senior staff.
- Able to work flexibly to cover emergency situations.
- Able to be on call on a rota basis, and to be able to respond to service users and staff in emergency situations appropriately.
- Genuine interest in the work of Carers Trust.
- To be able to supervise staff and motivate them to provide a high-quality service.
- To be prepared to read, understand and implement the policies and procedures which underpin all Carers Trust work.
To apply please fill in the application form
For any further information please contact us on 024 7610 1040 extension 513/ 07528080531