Job title: Performance and Monitoring Report Officer
Location: Coventry Head Office and Locality
Responsible to: Administration & Finance Manager
Salary: Starting salary £24k – £26k pro rata
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Annual leave: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays.
Objectives of role
- Support and work with the Staff and Managers to ensure the monitoring reports are delivered to agreed timescales.
- Create an interesting suite of reports which collates and aggregates the data into easy and visual dashboards for internal and external stakeholders to represent the work done on outcomes.
- Work on additional Outcome Reporting Tools to streamline the process and recommend changes to increase impact of the reports for the readers. This can include Management Dashboards, Annual Report and Management Accounts.
- Be the key contact for Carers Trust with database software provider and to manage system security, integrity, and implementation of new upgrades supported by the provider
- Provide ongoing user guidance, advice, coaching and support, acting as a helpdesk function to staff using the database.
- Manage and oversee the implementation of the Outcome Measurement Framework across our services
For further information please click on the job spec.
To apply please fill in the application form
For any further information please contact us on 024 7610 1040 extension 507
Closing date: Friday 23rd November Midday
Interview date: Tuesday 4th December