We are looking to hire a Data & Analytics administer to join our charitable organisation Carers Trust Heart of England. We exist to improve the lives of family carers and the people they care for. We are a One Stop Shop to meet carers’ individual needs by providing information, advice and support including a wide range of practical support.
Salary – Starting Salary – £24,000 – £26,000 (Pro Rata) (£13,305 – £14,102) Per annum
Hours: 22.5 Per week.
Key responsibilities :
- Produce impact management reports for funders as required
- Create reports for annual report and AGM.
- Produce impact management dashboards for the organisation.
- Undertake system review and mapping exercise to see where and how impact data is collected and how this could be streamlined.
- Identify missing information needed for impact management and advise how gaps can be closed, and work with managers on effective collation of this data.
- Produce monthly performance data against contracts
- Provide managers with individual performance data for each staff member and produce dashboard reports for SMT on monthly basis.
- Ensure database is up to date and all records GDPR compliant
- Be a key contact for Carers Trust database software provider and manage system security.
- Ensure data base integrity and work with supplier to oversee implementation of new versions and upgrades.
What we at carers trust offer you;
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days Annual leave plus bank holidays,
- Flexible working,
- Company Pension scheme,
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organisation with an excellent reputation,
Requirements for the role
- Substantial and extensive knowledge of access 2016, SQL, dashboard performance, reports and monitoring reports, Excel (essential)
- Be able to demonstrate a record of working within a database team using bespoke databases.
- Experience of Crystal reports or equivalent
- Proven experience of developing system enhancements to outcomes/monitoring databases
- Experience of supporting and training users.
- Up to Date understanding of GDPR and Data protection laws
- Knowledge of advance database SQL and Microsoft word packages.
More information available in full job description
Applications to be sent to;
Post: Carers Trust Heart of England
6 Queen Victoria Road
Coventry CV1 3JH