*£250 Welcome bonus + Smartphone + Choice of hours to suit your lifestyle.
We are currently looking for experienced and non-experienced Care Support Workers for the Rugby area.
Full training is provided through our excellent training academy to the successful applicants. Applicants for the Rugby area should preferably have a full driving licence and own vehicle but this is not essential.
• Pay rates from £8.00 with enhanced weekend and Bank holiday rates up to £9.40
• Generous paid travel allowance and mileage
• Paid training induction package
• 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and paid company sick leave
• Immediate training and start
• Full time, part time, evenings and weekends.
Choose your guaranteed hours to suit your lifestyle:
• 13 hours over 3 days
• 21 hours over 3 days
• 18 hours over 4 days
• 28 hours over 4 days
• And also ‘0’ hours contracts
Care Support Workers, support people with daily living tasks in their own homes, provide befriending services, assist people recovering from an illness or after hospital discharge, offer shopping and domestic support and enable family carers to have some much needed respite time.
*£250 is payable on the completion of 3 months successful employment with us. Smartphones are issued for work use only.
To apply please fill in our online form by clicking here: Quick Apply
For any further information please contact Mandy Minton on 024 7610 1040 ext 507