Are you looking for a progression in your career?
Job title: Care Response officer
Location: Coventry and Warwickshire
Responsible to: Registered Manager / Cress Coordinator
Hours: Full Time – 3*12 hour shifts with 3 days off – may be level of flexibility required
Salary: £9.60 Per Hour
Annual leave: 4 weeks plus statutory bank holidays
To provide a service to carers during emergency situations and planned events.
To provide support and assistance to carers and people with care needs. This will involve the provision of personal and social care, respecting confidentiality at all times within an equal opportunities framework. In addition post holders will carry out assessments and be responsible for the 24 hour on call service on a rota basis
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To respond quickly in emergency or unplanned situations to deliver care#
- To carry out assessments for new services.
- To be on 24 hour on call on a rota basis.
- To undertake the tasks specified in the support plan, which may include the personal and social care tasks
- To undertake other specialised care tasks as agreed in the support plan and after appropriate training.
- To maintain accurate records as directed by the manager and carry out any administrative tasks as required, ie scanning information to the office.
- To act in accordance with the Organisation’s policies, procedures, and standards.
- To treat all carers and people with care needs with respect and sensitivity, recognising the need for confidentiality at all times.
- To participate in supervision, appraisal and training sessions to ensure that standards are constantly maintained.
- To work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and providing a flexible service.
- To respect the personal choice of lifestyles of colleagues, carers and people with care needs, ensuring that equal opportunities principles are applied at all times.
- Any other tasks which are deemed reasonable within the boundaries of the role.
To apply please fill in the application form
For any further information please contact us on 024 7610 1040 extension 513/ 07528080531