Job Title: Administration Assistant
Salary: £8000 to £8200 Annually
Hours: 18.5 Hours per Week
End Date: 12th May 2019
Interview Date: 21st May 2019
Role: Carers Trust Heart of England is a busy charity and requires a committed Administration Assistant to support the team of Carer Wellbeing Workers in Warwickshire based in Rugby. Reporting to the Wellbeing Manager for Coventry and Warwickshire the Administration Assistant will accept referrals to the service and forward them for action to the relevant Carer Wellbeing Worker. The Administration Assistant will collate the referrals, register the Carer on the database and input the outcomes liaising with the Carer Wellbeing Worker. The role is to ensure that a Carer referring to the service is supported to access our services, receive the information and support they need to meet their needs by dealing with referrals in a timely manner.
Duties will include data inputting, statistical reconciliation, assisting colleagues and Carers with telephone queries and general administrative support with an emphasis on good communication.
Applicants must have:
· Proficient IT Skills in Microsoft packages and ability to work with bespoke software packages.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to exercise diplomacy, tact and sensitivity related to assisting customer and staff with their queries during phone conversations
· Ability to organise own work and multi task
· Ability to analyse queries, identify problems and solutions
· Ability to work as a part of a team or on own initiative and work accurately under pressure and meet targets.
Prior experience in an administration role is desirable, however all the necessary training will be provided.
All employees are required to carry out the duties of the post at all the times in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act, Equal Opportunities Policy, and all other policies and procedures of the organisation.